Friday, January 11, 2013

AND SO IT BEGINS....


Under each of the past several administrations that went into a second term, the president decided to do a little empire building.
We were lucky with Clinton-he mainly bedded interns. And Reagan had lost a step by term two, so not much happened on his watch. George W gave us wars all over the globe and the increasing intrusion of government into our lives via the TSA.

And now our boy from Kenya is going to continue his push towards a Communist state by siccing Vice President Biden on gun control, exploiting the tragedy in Connecticut as his justification.


And Americans will buy into it because under the public educational system that has deteriorated so badly over the last forty years, most people under the age of fifty do not realize that the second amendment is to protect WE THE PEOPLE from despots like Barack Obama, who feel like they can rewite the laws of the land any time they want.



Biden, speaking at a meeting with the National Rifle Association, gave a glimpse into the gun-control recommendations his task force plans to have on the president's desk in a matter of days.

The vice president said "an emerging set of recommendations" focuses on launching "universal" background checks, restricting high-capacity magazines and allowing federal agencies to do more research on gun violence. 
Earlier in the week, Biden said the administration might use "executive orders" to implement some policies, saying that the the administration might go around Congress to implement some provisions.

"There are executive orders, executive action that can be taken," Biden said. He also said separate legislative action would be "required." 
"Vice President Biden would do well to read the 2nd Amendment and revisit the meaning of the phrase 'shall not be infringed,'" Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., said in a statement. "Bypassing Congress to implement radical policies is never acceptable." 
The White House and the NRA have found little common ground as the two groups craft separate responses to the tragedy.

The NRA, after staying silent for several days after the Connecticut school massacre, eventually called for a national school security plan to install armed officers at every school in the country. The White House, though, has suggested that plan would not be effective. 
But the NRA and other firearms group say the same about proposed restrictions on certain weapons types, noting that assault weapons are not often used in the commission of violent crimes -- handguns are more common. 
The real story here is that gun control is not about guns at all...it's about control. 



The American people, like the good little sheep they have become, bought the TSA with their naked xray viewers and erotic pat-downs, and eventually they will surrender their guns and pave the way for the American monarchy.


And the next time there's a stabbing, Obama will ban butter knives. And Americans will surrender their silverware!

"GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERICA....EMPORER OBAMA HAS YOUR BACKS!"



10 comments:

  1. >>... The real story here is that gun control is not about guns at all... it's about control.

    No less than 100% correct.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    POSTSCRIPT:
    Nice, large, clean, easy-to-read text, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen-but my blogging woes continue-not I cannot seem to upload images from my PC, and I had some good ones for this post.

    LC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I don't think I have any answers for THAT! This system has always been buggier than a bed in a two-dollar-a-night motel. At the moment everything seems to be working as it should for me, but in the past I seemed to go from one problem to another to another on a pretty regular basis.

    I can't think of anything I can even suggest you try in order to correct that. Other than perhaps go to the Blogger 'HELP' page and see if you can find an answer there. If not, you might want to post a question on that page and see if one of the computer nerds there responds (they often do).

    This woman has helped me correct some of my Blogspot bugs in the past:

    http://stupidblogtricks.blogspot.com/

    Good luck, LC.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The problem is with Internet Explorer, not Blogger. When I tried to uploadwith Google Chrome, it worked fine.

    I cannot seem to find whatever is blocking the IE uploading...

    ReplyDelete
  5. More good stuff on the topic. I'm linking to this on my Monday post.

    I haven't used IE in ages and use Chrome exclusively now. Mostly get good results. When I don't I blame my computer or the internet provider. I don't know much about any of it though.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, Lee-I may switch over to chrome permanently!

      LC

      Delete
  6. Just stopping by from Lee's blog. trying to see what everybody has to say.

    You make some very good points and play some good tunes. Who doesn't like Rundgren...Oh yeah, a lot of people, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've been a Rundgren fan too long to change.

      I don't mind people who advocate gun control-after all, Tombstone Arizona wouldn't let you carry a gun in town (didn't work out so well).

      It's the Federal government mandating the control I have issue with.

      I simply do not trust them.

      LC

      Delete
  7. I am still waiting for my erotic pat down by the TSA. :) Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chuck-

      I think if the TSA would hire strippers and Chippendales dancers, and then offer a menu for the screening (basic screening, erotic screening, screening with a happy ending)...you know, get America interested in the process....it would go over better.

      After all, what red-blooded American male would say "Don't touch my junk" to an agent who looked like Pamela Anderson?

      LC

      Delete